At Auckland Conventions, Venues & Events, we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons. To achieve this, we require all visitors to the venue to meet the following conditions of entry.
Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY
- Auckland Conventions, Venues & Events venues comply with Liquor Licensing Authority regulations and prohibit the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-age persons.
- There will be zero tolerance for intoxication.
- Those who arrive at the venue intoxicated will be refused entry into the event, and patrons who become intoxicated will be asked to leave the venue.
- Persons supplying alcohol to underage patrons will be escorted from the venue.
- Auckland Conventions venues maintain a strict 'no drugs' policy.
- Illicit drugs and alcohol are prohibited from being brought into the venue; if found they will be confiscated at the entrance and the patron(s) refused entry.
- Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the venue.
- Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to NZ Police if required.